[Suggestion] Farming / Cooking Rework (Talents) + Misc
The farming and "cooking" talent tree is honestly, a waste of talents. Farming and cooking overall is lackluster, the talent tree could fix that. Choosing to be a cook / farmer should not be a "must have" on the team, but it shouldn't be overlooked.
- Exclusive cooking recipes unlocked in talent tree, such as:
Prime Steak and Carrots (could combine effects or have new ones entirely)
- Rework talents that provide TEAM buffs vs "foods you eat buff yourself"
- This would give a star next to the food you crafted, similar to other buffed things
- Farmers should be able to gather more food specifically vs talent in gathering tree
- More variety of meats / veggies (I know, coming at some point)
- Some way of "Unique" player recipes:
I could add 5 soybeans and it will give a modifier to longer food duration..
I could add salt and it would preserve the food longer - etc, lots of things to do with this.
Additionally, herbalism should fall under this tree as well.