[Bug] Map markers remaining when someone reconnects, causing duplicates you can't get rid of
If a guest disconnects or rejoins, while the host is still running the same session, they'll get a new map marker when they log back in.
It's simple to reproduce:
1) Have Player A host.
2) Have Player B join Player A.
3) Have Player B put up a map marker.
4) Have Player B log/crash/quit out of the game.
5) Have Player B relog and rejoin the game.
6) Have Player B make another map marker.
As long as Player A remains ingame you'll now have 3 markers instead of just 2 because Player B got a new designated colour and marker.
Yes, that's annoying as hell.
Oh and the fact that they are all blue now ... it's a running joke. Okay, so where to now? Blue I assume?